Are you a talented UI/UX designer who wants to work in the global gaming industry? Look no further - your next professional adventure is waiting for you in vibrant Shanghai!
One of the leading companies in global gaming industries is looking for an Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer for a full-time position in their Shanghai office. Your responsibility is to ensure the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games. You will create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience. You will work in close cooperation with the artistic director, game designers and programmers.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
- Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the game designer and the artistic director
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
- University or college diploma in graphic and multimedia design or relevant work experience
- 5 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with other designers and artists to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience
- Ability to design UI flow and layout according to the needs from game designer
- Expertise in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in Unity3D UI workflow
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Ability to learn new operating systems
- Creative and artistic nature
- User interface usability
- Knowledge in Web design
- Understanding of Flash
- Understanding of 3D modeling
- Graphic design
More detailed information about the client and the position will be given for interested candidates.
Sign up and complete your profile to apply