Do you want to work at the leading edge of digital innovation? Both with biggest brands and hottest startups? International projects in Asia, Europe and North America? We are looking for a brilliant Senior UX Designer to join a truly global user experience design and development company in their Munich office.
As the Senior UX Designer you are joining an international team and are responsible for researching, ideating, developing and directing functional designs for products and services ranging from web to software apps to physical artefacts.
Bringing with you at least 5 years of design experience, excellent communication skills and applying strong understanding of business requirements, user needs, interaction design aspects and technical feasibility, you create meaningful and desirable solutions in close collaboration with other multidisciplinary team members.
We appreciate a pragmatic design approach, the ability to quickly solve issues, to be imaginative and to dare to fail; but more importantly to elicit an emotional response in people we work with and for.
Within interdisciplinary teams you will drive:
1. UX Design and Development, including
- business requirements, strategic assessment
- users’ analysis, desk and in-field research, synthesis
- frameworking –e.g. personas, customer journeys, etc.
- concept ideation
- information architecture, user flows, wireframes
- prototyping (frontend skills a very welcome plus)
2. Workshops facilitation with stakeholders
3. Project ownership
But you are also a thought leader on design topics:
4. taking an active role in the development of colleagues
5. being an active player with clients and communicate through effective storytelling
6. liaising with clients and other external stakeholders to present the portfolio and foster the business development of the company.
7. managing relations, collaborate and integrate effectively with internal and external teams and stakeholders
1. Minimum of five (5) years experience as a UX designer required
2. Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
3. Strong working knowledge of design production tools: Sketch and InVision required, Adobe Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto preferred
4. Proficient in German and English
5. Bachelor degree or higher in Design or similar creative discipline preferred
6. Previous work experience with top-level digital agency preferred
The company offers
1. Inspiring work environment with colleagues who excel at their professions
2. Diverse projects, clients and challenges
3. Travel and work on-site with prestigious multinational clients
4. Myriad opportunities for learning and professional development
5. Competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements
Work is normally performed in the Munich office but will regularly be required at client sites or other locations.
Sign up and complete your profile to apply