Do you want to work at the leading edge of digital innovation? Both with biggest brands and hottest startups? International projects in Asia, Europe and North America? We are looking for a talented Junior / Mid-level UX Designer to join a truly global user experience design and development company in their Shanghai office.
As a UX Designer you are responsible for developing and delivering functional designs for products and services ranging from web to software apps to physical artefacts.
You have at least 1-2 years of experience in UX/UI design, a basic understanding of web development and the agility to adapt your skill set across a wide range of industries. Curious and adaptable, you will dive deep into our clients’ work to understand and creatively meet their design needs and work to create visually stunning solutions. You appreciate the importance of strong UX/UI to the whole digital user experience, and are committed to building enduring end-to-end products for our clients.
We appreciate a pragmatic design approach, the ability to quickly solve issues, to be imaginative and to dare to fail; but more importantly to elicit an emotional response in people one works with and for.
The company offers:
1. Inspiring work environment with colleagues who excel at their professions.
2. Diverse projects, clients and challenges.
3. Travel and work on-site with prestigious multinational clients.
4. Myriad opportunities for learning and professional development.
5. Competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ideate, design and evaluate digital products (web/native apps, etc.), within interdisciplinary teams, as a contributor in:
1. Concept Ideation, UX Design and Development, including user and activities’ analysis, storyboards, scenarios, personas, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, motion
2. Design research methods -generative and evaluative
3. Design guidelines and specs
4. Illustration a major plus
5. Data visualisation a major plus
6. Side and support development teams when implementing
7. Collaborate with teams -internally and with clients
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Design, Fine Arts or similar creative discipline is preferable
2. 1-2 years of previous work experience with top-level digital agency or product company is preferable
3. Understanding of design process
4. Communication and organisation (written, visual, verbal)
5. Experience with Lean UX and Agile approaches is preferable
6. Experience running design research activities is preferable
7. Understanding of tech impact on design solutions
8. Knowledge of capabilities and constraints of web-based and native technologies is a major plus
9. Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision,
10. Experience designing motion graphics and animations with tools such as Adobe After Effects, Principle, Framer is preferable.
11. Experience with any 3D tool is a major plus excellent English skills required.
12. Excellent Chinese skills a major plus.
1. Work is normally performed in the company's premises but may be required at client sites or other locations.
2. Willingness to travel and temporarily work in different locations (incl. overseas) is required.
3. Working in a collaborative team environment is a must.
4. Workload may vary depending on company needs and business cycles, that’s why we apply a freesponsible approach if needed.
Sign up and complete your profile to apply