Do you want to work at the leading edge of digital innovation? Both with biggest brands and hottest startups? International projects in Asia, Europe and North America? We are looking for a brilliant Lead UI/UX Designer to join a truly global user experience design and development company in their Shanghai office.
You’ll lead the designing and prototyping of top-notch user interfaces in tandem with talented developers to produce impressive prototypes, web and mobile experiences that will delight users and make their lives better.
You have at least four years of experience in UX/UI design, a basic understanding of web development and the agility to adapt your skill set across a wide range of industries. Curious and adaptable, you will dive deep into our clients’ work to understand and creatively meet their design needs. You appreciate the importance of strong UX/UI to the whole digital user experience, and are committed to building enduring end-to-end products for our clients.
We appreciate a pragmatic design approach, an ability to tackle problems regardless of complexity, an imaginative mind and a dare-to-fail attitude; but more importantly, your ability to connect with and inspire the people we work with and for.
The company offers:
1. Inspiring work environment with colleagues who excel at their professions.
2. Diverse projects, clients and challenges.
3. Travel and work on-site with prestigious multinational clients.
4. Myriad opportunities for learning and professional development.
5. Competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ideate, design and evaluate digital products (web/native apps, etc.), within interdisciplinary teams, as an expert in:
1. Concept Ideation
2. UX Design and Development, including user and activities’ analysis, storyboards, scenarios, personas, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, mood boarding and art direction
3. Design research methods (generative and evaluative)
4. Design guidelines and specs
5. Define and design detailed UX/UI work from an existing, constantly developing design
language (e.g. new patterns, components, icons, etc.).
6. Take part in and facilitate workshops and activities to shape business and user needs.
7. Liaise with clients and other external stakeholders to present the portfolio and foster the business development of the company.
8. Take an active role in the development of your colleagues.
9. Be a thought leader on Design topics within the company and outside.
10. Be an active player with clients and communicate through effective storytelling.
11. Manage relations, collaborate and integrate effectively with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
1. Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a UX/UI Designer required.
2. Exposure to Agile methodologies, continuous development and/or SCRUM required.
3. Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch required.
4. Good English skills required.
5. Bachelor degree or higher in Design or similar creative discipline preferred.
6. Previous work experience with top-level digital agency preferred.
1. Work is normally performed in Shanghai office but may also be required at client sites or other locations.
Sign up and complete your profile to apply