We are looking for a Design Specialist, Service Design, for a full-time position in a great, global company. In this role you will be working with different functions across the company as well as with our customers and end-users. You will be leading and supporting various kinds of projects using Design Thinking and Service Design methodologies from early concept creation to final implementation and training. You will also be part of the service design capability building in the company including the in-house team and international network of collaborators. You have a strong know-how on design thinking, co-creation and with a fearless challenger attitude.
The client company is a global leader in the elevator, escalator and building doors industry. Joining them means you will be part of a global network of over 43,000 people, working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers you to make a difference. Their focus is to deliver the best people experience, by making the company a great place to work, and they need exceptional people like you to help them achieve that.
We expect you to have:
· M.A. degree in Service Design or in relevant field
· Minimum experience of 5 years, combined from the following: Experience as Service Designer (hands-on understanding of service design methods, tools and processes), other design related project work
· Experience in digital services
· Experience of network and capability building
· Excellent communication and convincing skills
· Behavioral science and analytic skills
· Strong understanding about co-creation with customers and end users
· Entrepreneurial, independent attitude
· Fluent spoken and written Mandarin
· Good spoken and written English
· Willingness to travel
· Experience in resource planning and project leading
Sign up and complete your profile to apply