We are looking for a Product Designer with a background of mechanical engineering / industrial design for a full-time position in Helsinki in the company’s R&D department for homeware products.
The company is a globally leading brand in scissors, kitchen utensils and garden tools. Their products are known for their functionality, user-friendliness, longevity and aesthetic appeal. The company strives to make the everyday extraordinary - inventing and crafting solutions that transform daily activities into moments of delight.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Development and documentation of mechanical solutions based on customers and consumer's needs
- Product requirement specification (PRG) and follow-up
- Prototyping, testing and failure analysis
- Technology development, production support and product maintenance
- Acting as Product Data Management (ePDM) system key user
Skills, Education and Experience:
- BSc / MSc in Mechanical engineering / Industrial design (or similar)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in mechanical engineering / industrial design
- Experience with PDM and data management
- Solid skills in 3D CAD design (preferably in SolidWorks)
- Innovative mindset and strong problem solving capabilities
- Good visual skills
- Good written and spoken English
Please apply via Creagent before the Feb 12th either by sending a CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or applying with your Creagent profile. Thank you!
Sign up and complete your profile to apply