We are looking for a contract designer / freelance Interior Architect for a full-time long-term project in the healthcare industry. (Small agency would be fine as well.) The assignment starts as soon as possible and continues at least 6 months, possibly longer.
The client is a global company, an industry leader providing innovative solutions. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, they partner with the customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
Project scope is about designing exteriors and interiors for healthcare organisations like hospitals in China. The work is done on-site with the client’s design team and co-created with the end customer.
- Fluent Chinese skills
- Some English skills
- Solid background of Interior Architecture / Design
- Mid to Senior level experience: minimum 5 years of work experience of Architecture and/or Interior Design
- M.A. or B.A. degree in Architecture or Interior design (in design college or university)
- Experience in design projects in healthcare industry, public spaces, hospitals etc (portfolio examples to show)
- Excellent collaboration and people skills
- Basic technical skills of tools like SketchUp, AutoCAD, V-Ray and other rendering tools
- A good team player
Sign up and complete your profile to apply