We are looking for an industrial designer to a client project to design a chainable LED tube lighting solution using two and three tubes. The designer needs to use all existing materials (aluminium, plastics etc) and an existing version of a one tube solution. The client is based in Oulu but the design part can be done from anywhere with Skype and other means of communication. The project is realised in spring 2015.
Haemme teollista muotoilijaa asiakasprojektiin, jossa suunnitellaan ketjutettava LED-valoputkivalaisin 2:lle ja 3:lle LED-valoputkelle yhden LED-valoputken jo valmista versiota hyödyntäen (mahdollisimman paljon samoja osia yms). Olemassaolevaa suunnitteluinformaatiota ja materiaaleja (mm. alumiini, muovit) tulee pystyä hyödyntämään. Asiakkaan sijaintipaikkana on Oulu, mutta muotoiluosuus voidaan toteuttaa mistä tahansa esim. Skype-palavereilla. Projekti toteutetaan keväällä 2015.
Our client is looking for a Senior Service Designer to join their team. You will work under a fixed-period external contract with different functions across the company as well as with customers and end-users. Your primary role will be the management of projects for the creation and implementation of new customer-centered service solutions.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
· Support building the Service Design vision and competence
· Manage complex concept creation and implementation projects for new services
· Carry out international research & analyses to understand the relevant context & identify innovation potential
· Develop scenarios, concepts and blueprints for new Services and Digital solutions
· Support Business functions in the implementation, roll-out and improvement of the new services
· Build collaborative networks internally and externally
Skills, Education and Experience:
· Master level degree in Service, Product or Strategic Design, or similar
· 8+ years of experience in Service Design or similar
· Cross-disciplinary understanding of service processes (Business - Engineering - Arts)
· Experience in project planning & design management (schedule, resources, budget)
· Experience with digital services
· Experience of working in multinational and interdisciplinary teams
· Expertise on collaborative design methods and tools
· Excellent communication & visualization skills to present and substantiate design solutions
· Fluent spoken and written English
We're looking for a creative and talented multimediapro with mapping skills for a large scale projection or video mapping project. This truly exceptional project is going to be realised on the Christmas week on the building facade in the middle of Helsinki.
We're looking for an inventive junior interior designer to help client in designing and furnishing a collaborative office space. This challenge is an interesting addition to your portfolio, and since the space is a buzzing start-up hotspot in Helsinki, it may even help bring in new clients and good exposure. The budget is very limited, so the project requires creative and innovative ideas. Good English is a plus. Help is needed asap, be quick!
A Service Designer to a long client project of creating new service concepts for global markets. Project is on full-time basis from mid-August to December. This is a challenging project but a great opportunity, and a learning experience too! The client is located in Helsinki area.
- Experience in service design min. 5 years
- Fluent English (other languages also an asset)
- International experience is an asset
- Positive can-do attitude and good stress management skills
- Good team and collaboration skills to work with business and engineering teams, as well as with international partners and customers
- Experience of using collaborative service design methods and tools (e.g. blueprints, customer journeys)
- Experience of video documentation is an asset
- At least two references from managers or equivalent from earlier projects (and the contact info)
- Short video introducing yourself as a designer would be great (please send us to office(at)creagent.fi or upload it to your profile)