We're looking for an inventive junior interior designer to help client in designing and furnishing a collaborative office space. This challenge is an interesting addition to your portfolio, and since the space is a buzzing start-up hotspot in Helsinki, it may even help bring in new clients and good exposure. The budget is very limited, so the project requires creative and innovative ideas. Good English is a plus. Help is needed asap, be quick!
A Service Designer to a long client project of creating new service concepts for global markets. Project is on full-time basis from mid-August to December. This is a challenging project but a great opportunity, and a learning experience too! The client is located in Helsinki area.
- Experience in service design min. 5 years
- Fluent English (other languages also an asset)
- International experience is an asset
- Positive can-do attitude and good stress management skills
- Good team and collaboration skills to work with business and engineering teams, as well as with international partners and customers
- Experience of using collaborative service design methods and tools (e.g. blueprints, customer journeys)
- Experience of video documentation is an asset
- At least two references from managers or equivalent from earlier projects (and the contact info)
- Short video introducing yourself as a designer would be great (please send us to office(at)creagent.fi or upload it to your profile)
An experienced Design Materials Expert to produce material visualization and documentation to R&D and sales for a client in Finland. The expert should have diverse competence on design, mechanics engineering and materials used in the steel industry.
- Excellent English
- Excellent team skills
- 3-5 years of work experience from manufacturing industry
- Materials knowledge of interiors: metals, stones, vinyls, laminates and plastics
- Experience of material testing
- Industrial production knowledge
- Knowledge of lightweight materials and environmental materials
- Knowledge of EN standards and environmental certificates
- Knowledge of European materials but understanding of global operators
The project starts from the beginning of August and lasts 1-2 months.
Client is looking for a 3D Street Artist to create 2 to 3 drawings in front of certain buildings in Helsinki area. The drawings are promoting client's program's main visual, and the image to be drawn already exists. The drawings should be around 2x2m in size.
Talented graphic/UX designer with relevant skills and competence in branding, digital services and UX is needed! Customer is developing a cool new web shop to customize consumer products. The project is about a rough prototype including visualization by still pictures and preliminary visual identity. The look and feel of Spotify is a target benchmark https://www.spotify.com/fi/. Also some business model visualization is needed.
- Good web and UX design competence
- Understanding of consumer branding
- Right attitude to develop new service prototype
Projektissa kehitetään uutta verkkopalvelukonseptia tuotteiden kustomointiin. Palvelun visualisoimiseen etsitään lahjakasta graafista/UX suunnittelijaa! Projektissa tehdään alustava graafinen ilme konseptille sekä näkymien visualisointia still-kuvilla. Asiakas tavoittelee Spotify-tyylistä look & feeliä https://www.spotify.com/fi/. Myös bisnesmallin visualisointia tarvitaan.
- Graafinen suunnittelu web-ympäristössä /UX design
- Hyvä ymmärrys kuluttajabrändin rakentamisesta
- Oikea asenne uuden prototyyppivaiheessa olevan palvelun rakentamiseen