The client is looking to capture some short video clips of using their app product for training video purposes. And they need at least a few clips of the app in the right environments for branding and marketing also. Fluent English is needed. The project needs to be done by mid March.
The client needs great product photography for their branding and marketing. They need some professional photos taken in the right environments (industrial-feeling design studios and wood+metal shops to create a raw-materials kind of feel) to highlight and capture their audience. Fluent English is needed. The project needs to be done by mid March.
The client is looking for a designer to create some really good industrial design sketches for their app’s branding and marketing. The purpose of the app is to quickly and accurately explore design ideas or create prototypes, and get the client approval. It’s targeted at UI design, illustration, and general whiteboarding, but it's especially good at industrial design and architecture.
The designer can be at junior level. Fluent English is needed. The project needs to be done by mid March.
We are looking for an industrial designer to a client project to design a chainable LED tube lighting solution using two and three tubes. The designer needs to use all existing materials (aluminium, plastics etc) and an existing version of a one tube solution. The client is based in Oulu but the design part can be done from anywhere with Skype and other means of communication. The project is realised in spring 2015.
Haemme teollista muotoilijaa asiakasprojektiin, jossa suunnitellaan ketjutettava LED-valoputkivalaisin 2:lle ja 3:lle LED-valoputkelle yhden LED-valoputken jo valmista versiota hyödyntäen (mahdollisimman paljon samoja osia yms). Olemassaolevaa suunnitteluinformaatiota ja materiaaleja (mm. alumiini, muovit) tulee pystyä hyödyntämään. Asiakkaan sijaintipaikkana on Oulu, mutta muotoiluosuus voidaan toteuttaa mistä tahansa esim. Skype-palavereilla. Projekti toteutetaan keväällä 2015.
Our client is looking for a Senior Service Designer to join their team. You will work under a fixed-period external contract with different functions across the company as well as with customers and end-users. Your primary role will be the management of projects for the creation and implementation of new customer-centered service solutions.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
· Support building the Service Design vision and competence
· Manage complex concept creation and implementation projects for new services
· Carry out international research & analyses to understand the relevant context & identify innovation potential
· Develop scenarios, concepts and blueprints for new Services and Digital solutions
· Support Business functions in the implementation, roll-out and improvement of the new services
· Build collaborative networks internally and externally
Skills, Education and Experience:
· Master level degree in Service, Product or Strategic Design, or similar
· 8+ years of experience in Service Design or similar
· Cross-disciplinary understanding of service processes (Business - Engineering - Arts)
· Experience in project planning & design management (schedule, resources, budget)
· Experience with digital services
· Experience of working in multinational and interdisciplinary teams
· Expertise on collaborative design methods and tools
· Excellent communication & visualization skills to present and substantiate design solutions
· Fluent spoken and written English